Practical VET Courses in High Schools
For Grade 11 & 12 Students Who Want to Hit the Ground Running
Are you a student who doesn’t find the traditional pathways from high school to uni or TAFE appealing?
You don’t have to spend years studying something that doesn’t interest you. There are other options that can set you up to be successful in your career... and you don’t have to wait until after high school.
With the practical training, connections, and qualifications from our courses, you can get set to hit the ground running as soon as you finish high school.
For Schools and Teachers Who Want More for Students
Are you a business teacher or school coordinator who wants to help all your students (not just those on track for uni/TAFE/trades) achieve their potential?
Many students can benefit from gaining a practical qualification while they’re still at school. Get Set Education offers relevant and engaging courses that are tailored to students’ interests – and can open the door to job opportunities or even equip them to start their own business.
Our courses are designed to run smoothly from your classroom or online, with flexible study options and plenty of support to ensure students are on track to get qualified before they graduate.
Courses that Bridge the Gap Between High School & Employment
You can still be successful without getting a trade or going to uni. You just need the right training, qualifications, and confidence – and Get Set will get you there.
We tailor our programs to ensure the material is easy to grasp and that our students are motivated to do the work. Our students know that our courses will open doors and give them more options straight out of school – and that’s what it’s all about.
I would recommend Kate to any school looking for a professional and engaging trainer to help their students achieve success in a Vocational Education pathway.
- Jonathan Brough, Head of Curriculum, Business Studies, St. Patrick’s College Shorncliffe
Why Choose Get Set
Here’s why Get Set’s VET in Schools program is an asset to schools and students:
- Flexible delivery options (classroom, online, and in-person)
- Our program fits around students’ busy schedule
- Our courses are tailored for high schools, making them relevant, easy to navigate, and interesting
- We offer practical, real world business knowledge
- Students can choose from multiple avenues to make up their 160 hours of work experience - they can be recognised for the part-time job they already have, undertake a practical venture with their peers, or get connected with a work placement opportunity.
Kate encouraged and mentored all of the students until the work they produced was to industry standards.
- Leisa Jones, VET Coordinator, Grace Lutheran College Rothwell
For us, it’s all about having an impact on students’ lives. These years can lack direction, but with a little help, students can have the confidence to go after big, ambitious goals. When students are taught to make good decisions, love learning, adapt to change, and love creating things… they always benefit, grow, adapt, and add value to our world.
Do you have questions about Get Set Education and the courses we offer? Contact us online or give us a call on 1300 446 448.